JohnDow Industries, a manufacturer of portable fuel containment products, recently announced a complete makeover of its Fuel Chief poly gas caddy line.
Mark Pfleeger, Vice President-Sales & New Business Development stated that “in conjunction with the introduction of the new 25-gallon Fuel Cart, soon we will also be introducing a 15-gallon version to complete the poly gas caddy family.”
Portable gas caddies are great for storing and transferring fuel to dynos, test stands, racing vehicles, boats, powersports equipment and more.
The Fuel Chief line offers more gas caddy models than any other manufacturer in North America-from the professional use UL Listed steel models for fuel system related service work-to the poly line for basic fuel transfer/storage needs.
The Fuel Chief 25-Gallon Portable Poly Fuel Cart features are:
- 10” pneumatic tires allow for easy transport over any surface
- Vented fill cap to help reduce potential fume build up
- Positive shut-off valve prevents possible leakage
- Deluxe steel wheels provide years of trouble-free use
- Deluxe 8’ discharge hose with a zinc plated steel delivery gun
- Stable upright design allows for fast transfer of fuel
- Recessed fittings provide protection from possible breakage
- Optional rotary pump kit available separately
JohnDow Industries is manufacturer of automotive shop equipment and supplies. Brands include: Fuel Chief-Portable Fuel Storage & Handling; Crew Chief-Used Oil & Fluid Handling; EuroVent-Vehicle Exhaust Extraction Systems; JohnDow-Automotive Service Equipment; and Dynamic-Automotive Fasteners & Supplies.
For more information visit www.johndow.com.
Latest posts by Ed Sunkin (see all)
- Danny Thompson’s Challenger II Duel Engine Testing - Aug 29, 2014
- 2014 SpeedWeek in Bonneville Rained Out - Aug 29, 2014
- Getting the Recognition You Deserve as an Engine Builder - Aug 29, 2014