Jasper Engines & Transmissions, a leader in remanufactured products, has announced the availability of its remanufactured Toyota 3MZ-FE 3.3L engine. This DOHC V6 engine is available on exchange for the following 2004-2010 vehicles:
· Toyota Camry, Avalon, Solara, Sienna, Highlander
· Lexus ES330, RX330
This remanufactured JASPER engine offers several advantages:
- JASPER-designed pistons are engineered with larger oil return holes that assist with oil drain back and prevent oil rings from sticking.
- Pistons include a graphite coating to help prevent dry startup and piston scuffing
- Valve covers are supplied and a NEW PCV valve is installed to allow proper ventilation
- UPDATED ring pack with plasma moly rings provides higher durability to help reduce cylinder wear and provides three times more oil drain back for better oil control
- 100% installation of NEW nitrided engine valves that are more heat resistant and reduce the chance of valve guide wear
- Multi-layer steel (MLS) head gaskets are installed to reduce head gasket failure
- 100% new head bolts ensure an even clamp load
- 100% installation of NEW water pump
- 100% tested camshaft actuators to verify proper performance
- Live-Run Testing provides peace of mind and assures reliability
The JASPER remanufactured 3MZ-FE engine is covered by JASPER’s 3-Year/100,000 mile nationwide transferable parts and labor warranty. Full warranty disclosure is available on our website or upon request.
For more information, call 800-827-7455 or visit www.jasperengines.com.
Engine Builder Staff
Latest posts by Engine Builder Staff (see all)
- Fel-Pro Develops 6.0L Powerstroke Head Gasket Sealing Solution - Aug 27, 2014
- Chevrolet Camaro Wins Champion Spark Plug Daily Driver Contest - Aug 26, 2014
- Schumann Energy Recovery Oil Pump - Aug 20, 2014