Spectra Premium’s has announced 93 new SKUs, of which 38 are first-to-market parts and aftermarket exclusive from Spectra Premium. These new parts cover a total of over 54 million vehicles on the road today. Its first‑to‑market offering includes radiators, filler necks, oil pans, fuel tank straps, and fuel pump assemblies for popular late-model domestic and import applications.
Summary of their new product release:
- 15 fuel tank filler necks, including first-to-market models for 02-08 Toyota Tacoma (FN914/FN917/FN918); 03-10 Toyota Camry (FN667/FN922); and 05-08 Ford Expedition/Navigator (FN895);
- 14 steel and aluminum oil pans covering late-model applications such as 09-12 Nissan Maxima (NSP24C); 11-13 Chrysler 300/Charger/Challenger/Wrangler (CRP50A); 06-11 Honda Civic (HOP18A); and 10-14 Toyota Camry/Avalon/Sienna/Highlander (HOP19A)
- 10 fuel pump assemblies including 5 late-model and first-to-market applications, such as 2013 Kia Soul (SP3057M); 07-09 Jeep Commander / Grand Cherokee (SP7207M); and 12-13 Kia Optima, Hyundai Azera (SP3048M)
- 6 radiators for late-model import and domestic applications, such as 12-14 Ford Explorer (CU13327/CU13362); 12-14 Ford Edge (CU13356); and 13-14 Hyundai Santa Fe (CU13373)
- 6 A/C compressors for popular domestic and import applications, such as 08-10 Chrysler/Dodge Caravan, Town & Country (0610279); 99-02 Saturn SC/SL/SW series (0610145), and 06-09 Kia Rio (0610206).
- 2 A/C condensers covering late-model Toyota applications: 13-14 Toyota Avalon/Camry (7-3995 & 7-3996)
Engine Builder Staff
Latest posts by Engine Builder Staff (see all)
- 1947 Ford Engine Starts After 31 Years - Jan 30, 2015
- Holley Gen III HEMI EFI Harnesses - Jan 29, 2015
- Edelbrock E-Street Electronic Fuel Injection System - Jan 28, 2015