GearWrench has announced its new 120XP Universal Spline XL Ratcheting Wrenches.
The new ratcheting wrenches feature 120 positions for every full rotation and a swing arc of as little as 3 degrees. The new 120XP Ratcheting Wrenches from GearWrench deliver unparalleled access, allowing them to turn hard-to-reach fasteners in confined areas.
Available in SAE and metric sizes, end users can choose from three styles, including:
• XL Combination Wrenches from 6 mm to 19 mm, and 7/32″ to 3/4″
• XL Flex-Head Combination Wrenches from 8 mm to 19 mm and 1/4″ to 3/4″
• XL Flex-Head GearBox Wrenches from 8 mm to 19 mm and 1/4″ to 3/4″
The unique ratcheting mechanism makes it easier than ever for engine builders and performance specialists to reach fasteners in restricted areas. 120XP Universal Spline XL Ratcheting Wrenches have double-stacked pawls to produce the 120 positions and 3-degree swing arc.
The 120XP Universal Spline XL Ratcheting Wrenches also feature a new beam design. The beam is up to 25% longer, which gives more reach and access in confined areas. The open end is narrower and both ends have reduced outside dimensions, making this tool a must-have for working on fasteners in cramped and obstructed locations.
For more information visit www.gearwrench.com/.
Latest posts by Ed Sunkin (see all)
- Danny Thompson’s Challenger II Duel Engine Testing - Aug 29, 2014
- 2014 SpeedWeek in Bonneville Rained Out - Aug 29, 2014
- Getting the Recognition You Deserve as an Engine Builder - Aug 29, 2014