Spectra Premium’s latest product release includes 118 new SKUs, of which 55 are first-to-market parts and aftermarket exclusive to Spectra Premium. These new parts cover over 40 million vehicles on the road today. Spectra’s first‑to‑market coverage includes fuel pump assemblies, filler necks, oil pans and radiators, for popular late-model domestic and import applications.
Summary of Spectra’s new product release:
- 22 fuel pump assemblies including 15 Toyota exclusive and first-to-market applications, covering popular models such as 97-11 Camry (SP9157M / SP9158M / SP9160M / SP9161M), 98-11 Avalon (SP9025M/SP9026M/SP9036M/SP9157M), as well as RAV4, Sienna, Highlander and Matrix.
- 14 exclusive and first-to-market fuel tank filler necks for popular models such as 09-12 Chevrolet Malibu (FN759/FN773/FN776/FN820); 07-12 GM Silverado/Sierra Pickup (FN772); and 09-10 Toyota Corolla (FN920)
- 7 oil pans, including first-to-market models for 92-03 Hyundai Sonata, Santa Fe (HYP10A/HYP13A); 06-14 Lexus IS / GS Series (TOP35A); as well as late-model 12-14 Ford Focus, Fusion, C-Max (FP72A)
- 6 first-to-market filler neck hoses for popular domestic and import models such as 97-01 Ford Explorer (FNH007), 00-05 Chevrolet Cavalier / Sunfire (FNH004), and 95-96 Toyota Camry (FNH001)
- 15 exclusive and first-to-market fuel tank straps covering populate late-model domestic and import applications such as 03-13 GM Express/Savana Vans (ST397); 04-12 GM Colorado/Canyon (ST414); 03-13 Infiniti G-M-FX Series (ST398); 08-13 Toyota, Matrix (ST429); and 11-13 Hyundai Sonata, Kia Optima (ST425)
- 5 radiators, include first-to-market and late-model coverage for 2013 Ford C-Max (CU13331) and 2013 Ford Explorer (CU13364).
- 12 automotive intercoolers covering domestic and European applications such as 13-14 Volkswagen Beetle, Golf, Jetta (4401-1114); 03-09 Chrysler PT Cruiser (4401-1305); and 10-13 Ford Flex, Taurus, Lincoln MKS/MKT
For the complete list of products: http://mktg-us.spectrapremium.com/newproducts
Engine Builder Staff
Latest posts by Engine Builder Staff (see all)
- King Racing to Host Tech Seminar at PRI on Hard vs. Soft Race Bearings - Nov 25, 2015
- Chevy Small Block Rebuild Time Lapse - Nov 25, 2015
- United Engine & Machine 2016 Catalog - Nov 25, 2015