Victor Technologies has launched a Cash Back Rebate program for customers in the United States and Canada. Between July 1 and December 31, 2014, purchasers of select Tweco and Victor Thermal Dynamics systems can receive between $50 and $450 cash back. The cash back amounts are equivalent for U.S.$ and CAN$.
Rebates range from $50 to $100 for Tweco welding systems, including the Fabricator 181i and 211i 3-in-1 “MIG-Stick-TIG” welders and the Tweco 186 AC/DC TIG/Stick welder. Plasma cutter rebates range from $150 to $250 for the Cutmaster 82, 102 and 152 manual plasma systems and from $300 to $450 for the Cutmaster A-Series of automated air plasma cutting systems. Note that A-Series systems can be used for manual plasma cutting simply by changing from a straight machine torch to a manual torch.
Hallmarks of these Tweco and Cutmaster include a lighter weight and more power-per-pound than most competitive systems, professional-grade arc performance and ease-of-use that enables beginners to learn faster.
Cash Back Is Easy
- Send in the completed rebate form and original invoice(s).
- Or scan purchase receipts and include them with the online rebate form at VictorTechnologies.com/cashback for the U.S. and VictorTechnologies.com/cashback/canada
- Or fax or e-mail purchase receipts and completed rebate form to Victor Technologies (see website for details).
Offer is valid on purchases made between July 1-December 31, 2014. Rebate forms must be postmarked, emailed or faxed by January 31, 2015.
Engine Builder Staff
Latest posts by Engine Builder Staff (see all)
- Mercedes-Benz Invests Billions in New Engine Technology - May 27, 2016
- VP Racings Fuels Cool Down Coolant Enhancer - May 27, 2016
- Drag Racing Legends to be Honored in June 19th Ceremony - May 25, 2016