Wiseco Performance Products has introduced the BoostLine connecting rod series, targeted toward big horsepower boosted and nitrous-assisted combinations.
This new, patent-pending 3-pocket design specifically for demanding turbocharged, supercharged and big nitrous applications and are ideal for today’s high horsepower engines, says a Wiseco spokesman. They provide 60% more bending strength compared to common H-beam rods. Each rod is designed, finished and inspected in the USA.
“The design of connecting rods hasn’t evolved much over the years,” says Nick DiBlasi, Global Automotive Product Manager for Wiseco. “The BoostLine connecting rods is a scratch design that takes the best attributes of an H- and I-beam rod and merges them into one. Even though the BoostLine rod is designed for heavy duty use, we were able to keep the rod relatively light without compromising strength.”
Designed specifically for high horsepower forced induction and nitrous applications
- 60% increase in bending strength vs. H-Beam
- Patent Pending high strength 3-pocket design
- Machined from premium 4340 forged steel
- High quality ARP Bolts included
• Inspected and finished in the USA (Mentor, Ohio) and comes with an inspection report from Wiseco’s quality team.