Edelbrock now offers its line of Ford Flathead components with a black powder coated finish for great looks under the hood of any hot rod or custom.
The famous Edelbrock “Slingshot” intake manifold, dual, triple and even the single quad manifold will be available with the black coated finish. These iconic manifolds can be matched with early or late model Edelbrock cylinder heads with the same finish. The Edelbrock script and block letter logo are highlighted for that extra detail.
ALL Edelbrock Flathead components are cast and machined in the USA for the best quality, just like Vic Edelbrock Sr. did in the 1930s.
Edelbrock offers many Ford Flathead accessories such as:
- Edelbrock 94 carburetors (primary and secondary)
- 94 carburetor heat insulator and chrome air cleaner
- Carburetor linkage kits (dual and triple deuce setups)
- Fuel distribution blocks (dual, triple and quad)
- Low fuel pressure regulator
- Generator brackets (straight and offset, early and late model)
- Cylinder head stud kits (early and late model)
- Individual and complete head gasket sets
- View Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads
- View Ford Flathead Intake Manifolds