PROFORM’s new Professional Heavy-Duty Valve Spring Compressor features extra reinforced gussets, dual pins on the adjustable arm, and a reinforced compression-hold handle.
This adjustable spring compressor is designed for expert engine builders and cylinder head professionals. Designed to compress even the largest high-pressure valve springs (with the cylinder heads removed). Able to handle up to 1000lbs. of pressure vs. the standard PROFORM P/N 66832 of 700lbs.
For more precision, the spring cup includes two aluminum inserts that help square up the valve stem within the cup. This is a must have at the shop!
* Reinforced Compression-Hold Handle
* Extra Reinforced Gussets
* Dual Locking Pins
* Aluminum Spring Cup Guides
* Made from High-Quality Steel
* For High-Pressure Valve Springs with the Cylinder Heads Removed
* 1000lbs Pressure Capacity
* Designed with The Expert Engine Builders & Cylinder Head Professional in Mind