Company: Edelbrock Corp.
Click on a thumbnail to see the full-size image
Classic Finned Valve Covers and Accessories
Edelbrock Transcends Decades of Style with New Valve Covers and Accessories for Mopar enthusiasts.
Rat rodders, hot rodders, and purists alike will be challenged to
resist Edelbrock's latest editions to their timeless classic finned
valve covers; Mopar owners now have three engine options and two
different finishes to choose from.
Manufactured of heavy gauge, sand-cast aluminum, these are Made in
the USA for the best quality and appearance available. Edelbrock offers
two finish options; a classic polished finish or with a modern textured
black powder coating. The black coated option is machined on the fins
and logo, yielding a machined aluminum contrast that really delivers a
contemporary look. Get in line now and be the first in your car club to
give your engine the Edelbrock black classic makeover.
Applications are available for Chrysler small-block
(LA and Magnum), big-block (383/440). Complimentary Classic series
breathers and air cleaners also available (sold separately).
|Small-block Chrysler (LA 318/340/360)
|Small-block Chrysler (Magnum 5.2/5.9L)
|Big-block Chrysler (383/440)
- Quality sand-cast aluminum construction
- Tight flange tolerance for optimum gasket retention and sealing
- Optional polished or black powder coated finishes
- Black Powder Coated with machined aluminum fins and Edelbrock logo
- Matching polished and black Classic series breathers and air cleaners also available (sold separately)
- Prices vary by application, check your local Edelbrock retailer for details.
- Made in the USA
For more information please visit www.edelbrock.com.