Company: DongGuan Sinowon Precision Instrument Co., Ltd.
Click on a thumbnail to see the full-size image
Digital Vickers Hardness Tester
HV-10D is a excellent Vickers hardness tester integrates with technology of optics, mechanics, electronics and
HV-10D is the hardness testing machine for Vickers scale, and it is widely used in scientific research organization, factory and quality inspection department for the hardness testing of material.
● Ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, IC thin sections, coating, ply-metals;
● Glass, ceramics, agate, precious stone, thin plastic sections, etc;
● Hardness testing such as that on the depth and the trapezium of the carbonized layers and quenched layers
● HV-10D equipments 10x and 20x objective, the operator can measure the indention in 10x or 20x objective;
● HV-10D LCD screen displays the measuring methods, the test force, the indentation length, the hardness value, the dwell time of the test force as well as the number of measurements;
● HV-10D adopts the design of closed-circuit force sensor system to control the loading dwell and unloading, don’t need the traditional weight again, it improves the accuracy of hardness testing greatly;
● Digital CMOS camera and 6.8’’ monitor is available for vision measurement, and CCD camera,CCD adapter, Vickers measuring software and PC system is available for more accurate measurement.