- Public Show: Saturday, February 8 through Monday, February 17
- First Look for Charity: Friday, February 7, 7:00 to 11:00 p.m. Black tie. More info.
- Media Preview: Thursday, February 6 through Friday, February 7. More info.
McCormick Place, 2301 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, Illinois, 60616. Map It.
The Chicago Auto Show utilizes more than 1 million square feet in the North and South Exhibit Halls of the McCormick Place complex. McCormick Place offers a total of 2.7 million square feet of exhibit halls with an additional 700,000 square feet of meeting room availability.
Public Show Hours
(Box office closes one hour prior to the end of the show each day.)
- February 8-16: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- February 17: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Tickets are available at our McCormick Place ticket booths on public show days or online athttps://www.chicagoautoshow.com/tickets/. Show box office closes one hour before the show closes.
- $12 for adults
- $6 for seniors aged 62 and older
- $6 for children 7-12
- Free admission for children 6 and younger when they accompany a paying adult. Family members only.
- Weekday discount coupons ($6 off the regular adult admission) available at various area new-car dealers. Participating banks also mail the discount tickets to their account holders. More info.
- School & group discounts available. More info.
All Chicago Auto Show exhibits are held in the McCormick Place complex. Exhibitions include: multiple world and North American introductions; a complete range of domestic and imported passenger cars and trucks; sport utility vehicles; and experimental or concept cars. In total, nearly 1,000 different vehicles will be on display. Additionally, attendees will also have the opportunity to see numerous accessories and auto-related exhibits, competition vehicles and project, antique and collector cars.
- Tuesday, February 11: Women’s Day. Women are admitted for $6. Manufacturers will present special women-oriented programs on the purchase and lease of cars and maintenance.
- Wednesday, February 12 through Friday, February 14: Chicago Auto Show Food Drive. Show patrons who bring three cans of food will receive a coupon for $6 admission. All food will be donated to A Safe Haven Foundation.
- Friday, February 14: Telemundo Hispanic Day. For more information, visit www.telemundochicago.com.
Special appearances and events take place every day. Please check our Event Schedule for up-to-date listings.
McCormick Place is easily reached by car or public transportation. Extensive shuttle bus service from all area parking lots to and from McCormick Place. Weekend-only shuttle service from the Millennium Park and East Monroe underground garages. Shuttles stop in 10-15 minute intervals near Columbus/Upper and Lower Randolph and at Gate 3 at McCormick Place.
Scooter and Wheelchair rentals are available by contacting Scootaround toll-free at 1-888-441-7575. You can also book online at www.scootaround.com/rentals/c/chicagoautoshow.
Scooter rentals are $50.00 a day and wheelchair rentals are $20.00 a day. Scootaround accepts all major credit cards. Scootaround is located at Gate 4 of McCormick Place (west end of the Grand Concourse). While Scootaround will make every effort to accommodate all needs, you are encouraged to reserve in advance.