CRP Automotive has released its 2014 catalog of Pentosin Technical Fluids for automotive applications. The 218-page catalog features a variety of antifreezes, brake fluids, hydraulic fluids, motor oils and transmission fluids that are engineered to meet the demanding standards and specifications established by many of the world’s leading automobile manufacturers for service refill, including Acura, Audi, BMW, Dodge, Freightliner, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, KIA, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Scion, Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo.
Pentosin is a leading manufacturer of synthetic and mineral oil-based fluids for the automotive industry and a first fill (OEM) fluid for many leading European makes, the company states. The new Pentosin catalog showcases the following technical fluids:
* Pentosin Antifreeze Fluids – nitrite- and amine-free modern engine coolants specifically adapted for alloy engines and formulated for year-round use.
* Pentosin Brake Fluids – offer a higher safety margin against vapor lock, long-term resistance to water absorption and water retention, plus superior corrosion resistance.
* Pentosin Hydraulic Fluids – high-performance hydraulic fluids formulated for central hydraulic systems such as power steering, rear axle steering, level control, hydro-pneumatic suspension and shock absorbers.
* Pentosin Synthetic High Performance Motor Oils – offer optimum performance, efficiency and fuel economy even under the most severe driving conditions.
* Pentosin Transmission Fluids – offer synthetic high-performance for use in today’s automatic, manual and high-tech double clutch transmissions.
Easy Online Lookup
In addition to the 2014 print catalog, the Pentosin fluids application program features downloadable PDF from the CRP Automotive Pentosin brand website www.pentosin.net, as well as application look-up on CRP’s online application catalog, Show Me the Parts, at www.showmetheparts.com/crp/. CRP adds that all Pentosin technical fluids are backed by the CRP Automotive standard of excellence.