Spectra Premium’s latest product release includes 69 new SKUs, of which 31 are first-to-market parts and aftermarket exclusive to Spectra Premium. These new parts cover over 18 million vehicles on the road today. Their first‑to‑market coverage includes fuel tanks, straps, filler necks, and fuel modules, for popular late-model domestic and import applications.
Summary of Spectra’s new product release:
- 26 fuel pump assemblies including 3 exclusive and first-to-market models for 11-12 Ford F-Series 6.7L Diesel (SP2477M); 03-05 Hyundai XG350 (SP3062H); and 99-03 Mazda Protégé (SP4067M)
- 4 exclusive and first-to-market fuel tank filler necks for popular models such as 09-12 Chevrolet Traverse, GMC Acadia (FN946); and 04-11 Nissan Titan (FN943)
- 7 exclusive and first-to-market fuel tank straps for late-model domestic and import applications, such as 10-13 Chevrolet Equinox, GMC Terrain (ST396); 05-12 Nissan Frontier, Pathfinder, Xterra (ST418); and 09-12 Ford F-Series (ST434).
- 3 Spectra exclusive Ford fuel tanks, covering 04-10 E-Series vans (F41C/F41D) and 03-07 Focus (F88A)
- 3 condensers for late-model imports: 12-14 Honda Civic (7-3976); 13-14 Dodge Dart (7-4192); and 12-13 Infiniti M35h (7-4279)
- 5 heater cores for popular imports and heavy-duty trucks, including 1 exclusive model for 06-10 Infiniti M35/M45 (98047)
- A Spectra exclusive oil pan for 10-12 Subaru Legacy and Outback (SUP03A)