Rogers Machine Company (RMC) was founded in 1957 by Al Rogers. Mr. Rogers was operating a successful group of machine shops in Michigan and saw the need for a source of quality and affordable engine rebuilding machinery. He started in Denmark with AMC crankshaft grinding, align boring and resurfacing machines and then moved on to Italy with Berco, Zanrosso and Ruaro/Scledum, finally settling on Robbi, Picconitti and Comec. RMC is still the U.S. distributor for Robbi to this day. In 1973 Ray Meyer (current owner) had a partnered performance auto parts and machine shop business, this is where he met Mr. Rogers and purchased most of his shop machinery. Ray broke away from that business in 1986 and joined up with Mr. Rogers as his sales man in his equipment business. Mr. Rogers had an accident in 1986 and became paralyzed leaving Ray and Mr. Rogers’ family members to keep the business going. Shortly after Mr. Rogers felt it was in the family’s best interest to sell the company. In 1987, General Parts Inc. (CarQuest) acquired Rogers Machine Co. and renamed it RMC Engine Rebuilding Equipment and Ray was rehired as the President. CarQuest saw a great fit to have their own equipment company to supply their auto parts machine shops with equipment. In 1992 CarQuest felt the need to get out of the equipment business, at which time Ray Meyer purchased RMC and has been the sole owner since. So we continue on as the new RMC, providing the latest technology in the industry and staying true to our philosophy “Dedicated to serving all your engine rebuilding equipment needs.” Currently, we still import equipment from Robbi (Italy), use U.S. suppliers for CNC machines and tooling and manufacture specialized fabricated machines, fixtures, and tooling generally made to order at our 15,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Saginaw, MI.