Engine Pro parts have been used in some pretty unusual engines all over the world. Now, the company would like to find ut how many unusual places the Engine Pro logo can show up. Here’s you chance to win one of three $500 cash prizes from Engine Pro.
Entering is easy
1. Get an Engine Pro decal. Or you can email engine [email protected] with your mailing address and a sticker will be sent to you free of charge. You can also contact any Engine Pro warehouse for a decal.
2. Place the Engine Pro decal on a hot car, toolbox, fast boat…use your imagination. Take a picture of the decal and the object it’s placed on. the more unusual the location the better.
3. Email the picture, along with your name and mailing address and a short description of the picture to: [email protected]
4. Your picture will be posted at www.enginepro.com and on Engine Pro’s Facebook timeline. A panel of judges assembled by Engine Pro will select the top 10 images based on originality and creativity and post them on March 30, 2015 on Engine Pro’s Facebook page. Visitors will be asked to vote for their favorite image by liking the image. Finalists are welcome to recruit as many people as possible to visit the Facebook page and vote.
5. On April 10, 2015, the top three vote-getters will be selected and each will win $500 in cash. Other finalists will receive nice consolation prizes.
1. Beginning on November 1, 2014, images featuring the official Engine Pro decal may be emailed to [email protected] along with the entrants name, mailing address and email address. All entries must be submitted by March 23, 2015.
2. Images must be real. No digital manipulation or faking. (Engine Pro can tell).
3. Images must be suitable for all ages to view. We don’t want to cause a Facebook scandal.
4. Once submitted, images become the property of Engine Pro. We may use the image in advertising, in calendars or for other promotional purposes without additional compensation.
5. Employees or immediate family members of Engine pro or its shareholders’ warehouses are not eligible to win.
6. The judges decisions are final.
7. In the event Facebook or our Internet host decides to change something that affects the way the contest is run, Engine Pro reserves the right to change the rules to make the contest work.
Good luck, and get going!