Calculated Industries has completed migration of its Machinist Calc Pro 2 handheld calculator to several platforms, including phones, tablets and PCs. The Machinist Calc Pro 2 provides hundreds of fast, precise machining-specific solutions for face, end and slot milling plus turning, drilling and boring. It also has built-in tables for 20 materials, 6 processes and 3 tools, making it an even more powerful tool for all your speed and feed calculations.
No matter what platform, the new model helps machinists spend more time machining and less time looking up specs and data in books, on charts or other computer programs.
- Keys to enter or calculate Surface Feet per Minute (SFM), Inches per Tooth (IPT), Inches per Minute (IPM), Inches per Revolution (IPR), # of Teeth, Depth of Cut (DOC), Width of Cut (WOC) and Length of Cut (LOC)
- Materials – Choose from 20 popular Materials
- Processes – Face Milling, End Milling, Slot Milling, Turning, Boring, Drilling
- Tools – High Speed, Carbide and High Performance
- Speeds and Feeds – calculate for milling, turning and drilling; cutting speed, spindle speed (RPM), feed rate (IPM), cutting feed, feed per tooth/chip load, number of Teeth and Radial Chip Thinning adjustment factor
- Built-in Drill and Thread Size Tables compliant with ANSI/ASME B1.1-2003 and ANSI/ASME B1.13M-2005
- Enter Numeric, Fractional, Metric Thread Sizes and Drill Sizes – and display tap, roll tap, close and free fit drill sizes plus pitch, major and minor diameters
- Right Triangle Math and Trigonometry
- Drill Points – enter cutting angle and drill size to calculate drill point cut depth
- Bolt Pattern Layouts – enter start angle, number of bolts, diameter and optional x, y offset; calculate x and y coordinates. Find center-to-center spacing for bolt pattern layouts
- 3-Wire Measure – enter Wire Size (or use calculated Best Wire size) and 3-Wire Measurement to calculate pitch diameter
For more information: www.calculated.com.