Edelbrock has a new Rollin’ Thunder camshaft for Chrysler 426-572 Hemi engines. Edelbrock Rollin’ Thunder hydraulic roller camshafts are designed to improve horsepower and torque, produce a great sounding performance idle and provide sufficient vacuum. Rollin’ Thunder camshafts feature more aggressive lift profiles than conventional flat-tappet hydraulic cams, without excessive valve overlap that can compromise low rpm drivability.
The new Rollin’ Thunder camshaft (#2212) is designed specifically for use with Chrysler 426-572 Hemi engines. This camshaft features a unique profile that will provide sufficient vacuum at idle for power brakes and other vacuum powered accessories. This camshaft includes assembly lube and instructions (lifters sold separately). In testing, this camshaft produced 705 HP and 623 ft-lbs. of torque when matched with an Edelbrock Dual-Quad intake manifold (#7524), Performer Series carburetors (#1405) and Victor Jr. cylinder heads (#61175) on a 528 c.i.d. engine.
- Rollin’ Thunder camshafts are designed for optimum power from 1,500 to 6,500 rpm
- Rollin’ Thunder camshaft (#2212) is designed for use with Chrysler 426-572 Hemi V8 engines
- This camshaft produced 705 HP and 623 ft-lbs. of torque on a 528 c.i.d. engine
- Features aggressive profiles that will also provide excellent performance with sufficient vacuum at idle for power brakes and other vacuum powered accessories
- Includes camshaft and assembly lube