MSD’s New 103mm LS Throttle Body answers the need for a high-flow, cable operated, bolt-on solution. The CNC machined stainless steel big bore throttle body features a unique parabolic contoured inlet that outflows the competition. Reinforced 3-bolt mounting design and dual ball bearings design lowers shaft twist and increases TPS accuracy for smoother operation of throttle without sacrificing airflow. Can be used with all OE intakes and sensors.
- Parabolic design for precise control, smoother offidle response and improved part-throttle driveability
- Billet body with stainless steel shaft
- Contoured inlet profile outflows the competition’s big-bore throttle bodies
- Robust throttle cam assembly, featuring a three-plate design
- Dual ball-bearing design offers shaft stability and smoother operation
- Less shaft twist for superior TPS signal stability
- 4-bolt mounting for easy installation