After three years in the making, Taylor Dynamometer has announced the launch of its new, state-of-the-art, Hydraulic Test Center (HTC). For powertrain testing, it’s about fast and exceptional results in the safest manner possible.
The new HTC is designed for those involved with testing heavy-duty, mobile equipment such as: dozers, trucks, mining equipment, skid steers and excavators. The new HTC supports testing of: transmissions, hydraulic motors and cylinders, valve blocks, torque converters and open and closed loop pumps. The new HTC provides increasingly safe, efficient performance and consistent solutions for all powertrain testing needs including:
- Effortless contamination control to ISO 16/13/11 (per Cyclic Stabilization Test SAE ARP4205)
- Remote monitoring – the operator can be completely removed from the test environment
- Dynamometer mode allows testing of a motor as a motor (not a pump)
- All ratings are continuous duty, not intermittent
- No de-rating the test bench in 50 Hz countries
- Includes the latest in data acquisition and control system technology – DynPro2
In an effort to accommodate various customer testing requirements, Taylor offers both a Transmission Bench and a Complete Bench. The Transmission bench is designed to test a variety of heavy-duty, off-highway hydraulic components in construction, mining, marine and transportation applications. The Complete Bench provides customers with a Pump and Motor Test Package which includes:
- Two (2) case drain flow circuits
- High pressure filtration with flow straightener
- Load sensing pump circuit
- Component cooling loop
- Continuous 6,000 psi (41,369 kPa) auxiliary pump
- Energy recovery – facilitates full load testing of pumps
For more information: http://www.taylordyno.com/products/hydraulic-test-centers/ or (414) 755-0040.