The 2016 SEMA Show will feature education sessions on Friday, a first since the inception of the Show’s Education Days program. The additional sessions on Friday will provide attendees with the opportunity to accomplish more during the show, create a schedule with more flexibility and participate in a desired session that they may not have had time to attend earlier in the week.
Here is a look at some of the sessions that will be conducted on Friday. For more information: www.SEMAShow.com/education. To register for the SEMA Show: www.SEMAShow.com/register. For additional show information: www.SEMAShow.com.
- Vehicle Accessorization: Ten Steps to Operating a Successful Restyling Shop, powered by PRO (VA4)
- Trends & Research: SEMA Market Research (TR3)
- Social Media Marketing: Building Your Brand via YouTube Video Marketing (SM4)
- Social Media Marketing: Creating Fantastic Social Media Content (SM2)
- Keynote & Coffee: Winning the Empowered Customer (KC2)
- Business Management: 7 Traits of Aftermarket Success (BM5)
- SCRS Repairer Driven Education: FREE4
- SCRS Repairer Driven Education: RDE24 – Color Matching and Styling: More than Painting by Numbers
- SCRS Repairer Driven Education: RDE23 – Advanced Vehicle Systems: Are We Ready?
- SCRS Repairer Driven Education: RDE22 – Competing with the Talking Car – Virtual Steering
- SCRS Repairer Driven Education: RDE21 – Optimizing the Consumer Experience
- SCRS Repairer Driven Education: RDE20 – Managing Collision Centers’ Technical Training Needs of Today and Tomorrow
- SCRS Repairer Driven Education: RDE19 – Scheduling and Workflow Solutions