Edelbrock has expanded its popular E-Force Supercharger systems for 2007-’13 GM trucks to now include Heavy-Duty models. These systems increase the stock GM 6.0L engine output up to 424 rear wheel horsepower and 431 ft.-lbs. of torque for improved towing performance.
These E-Force Supercharger systems incorporate the Eaton® Gen VI 2300 Twin Vortices Series (TVS) rotor assembly, an air to water twin intercooler system and dual core heat exchanger. Performance has been optimized through a unique runner design and an integrated bypass valve that helps reduce parasitic loss under light throttle, which improves gas mileage potential. All of this technology fits under the stock hood without any modification.
These systems include all of the upgraded components needed to support the increased power output of the engine, including a high flow air intake system and handheld programming module to update the ECU. Theyre also designed to work with all OEM emissions equipment, making them 50 state emissions legal (E.O. Number D-215-89).
These complete systems are available for 2007-10 GM HD trucks (#1560) and 2011-13 HD trucks (#1561). Systems are also available without a tuner (#15600) for 2007-10 trucks and (#15610) for 2011-13 trucks. These systems are ideal for users who already have a tuner or wish to tailor a custom tune.
- Increases performance up to 424 HP and 431 ft-lbs. torque (rear wheel) on a 6.0L engine
- Features Eaton® Gen VI 2300 TVS rotor assembly
- Integrated bypass valve for little to no decrease in fuel economy
- 100,000 mile self-contained oiling system
- 50 State Emissions Legal (E.O. Number D215-89)
- Available for 2007-10 HD trucks (#1560) and 2011-13 trucks (#1561)
- Made in USA for absolute quality and performance