Edelbrock will now be shipping its latest generation of fully sequential port electronic fuel injection… Pro-Flo 3. Pro-Flo 3 is a step up from Edelbrock’s entry level E-Street throttle-body EFI system. Pro-Flo 3 offers the ultimate in performance and power with the precise efficiency only a fully sequential port EFI system can deliver. How does a sequential port EFI system differ from a throttle-body style EFI system? A fully sequential port EFI system delivers the fuel into the intake air flow right at the port with an injector for each cylinder, allowing for better fuel atomization and distribution.
The key to the system is our exclusive E-Tuner application with base calibrations that have been developed on our dyno. The E-Tuner app uses a Bluetooth wireless connection to communicate with the ECU’s self-learning capability to continually adjust the calibration to get the maximize performance of your engine. E-Tuner features a simple and easy to use setup wizard to help you get started. Best of all, the E-Tuner app is free and can be downloaded from the Google Play store, allowing you to use your personal Android based smart phone or tablet. If you don’t have a compatible device, then we also offer kits that include a 7″ Android tablet with the E-Tuner app pre-installed.
Another great feature of Pro-Flo 3 is the ability to control both fuel and spark from the E-Tuner app while driving – no need to pull over and make adjustments on the side of the road. E-Tuner app gives you complete control of the system with the ability to adjust air-fuel ratios, ignition curve, idle speed, acceleration fuel, coolant fans, Rev limiter and much more. Also includes multiple dash displays to allow you to monitor engine vitals and performance from your Android smart phone or tablet while you’re driving.
- Ready to run right out of the box with pre-loaded base calibrations
- Converting to EFI will increase your engines performance and gas mileage
- No laptop tuning required – System will adjust the calibration to continually improve engine performance as the vehicle is driven
- Offered with 29 lb/hr injectors small cubic inch engines that support up to 550 hp and with 35 lb/hr injectors for large displacement engines that support up to 625 hp
- Capable of direct driving an ignition coil – No CDI box necessary
- Available for standard and Vortec/E-Tec style cylinder head applications
- Choose from a return-style or our unique Universal Fuel Sump for your fuel system (sold separately)
- Industry leading dedicated support staff to assist and answer any questions
- Available in two intake manifold styles