Performance Trends has released a new A/F Checker, which lets you check the calibration and accuracy of your wide band A/F sensor. You supply shop air and propane and route the exhaust to a well ventilated area. Install your wide band A/F sensor, also called an O2 sensor, oxygen sensor, or lambda sensor, from your data logging system.
Now you can dial in most any A/F from 10 to 17 and verify you’re A/F measurements are accurate. This method checks the entire system from end to end, including sensor function and calibration settings in the data logger and software. This is a “must have” for dyno operators using wide band A/F sensors.
- Large digit, backlit, easy to read LCD display.
- Precision adjustment to allow fine tuning of any A/F mixture to 0.1 A/F.
- Readout options show A/F for different fuels, like gasoline, methanol, ethanol, propane, E85,CNG, and Lambda.
- Rechargeable battery which powers up from USB cable to any computer.
- No computer needed, except for charging.For more information: www.performancetrends.com