SEMA Showgoers can now begin planning and creating personalized schedules for the 2016 event using the official SEMA Show mobile app available at semashow.com/app. Available for download at no cost, the SEMA Show mobile app includes a comprehensive list of 2,400 exhibiting companies, schedule of events, seminar details, celebrity listings and more.
Because the SEMA Show mobile app includes a list of all exhibitors and event schedules, everything is integrated together and it’s easy to prepare and stay organized throughout the four-day SEMA Show.
By tapping a single button, mobile app users are able to create a list of exhibitors they want to see. Exhibitors are then added to a “favorites” list, which links to the booth number and a visual map showing where the booth is located. After meeting with an exhibitor, users can indicate that they’ve met with the company, so users can easily see who they still want to meet with while they are on the go.
Other features of the SEMA Show mobile app include:
- List of special events with dates, times and locations.
- Ability to add events to a personalized Show Planner.
- Ability to add personal appointments in the Show Planner.
- List of celebrity appearances.
- Feeds of the official SEMA Show social media accounts, include Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Details about ground transportation, including locations of hotel shuttles.
For more information: SEMAShow.com/app