Edelbrock Universal EFI Sump Fuel Kits are designed to provide the necessary high fuel pressure required for EFI applications in vehicles equipped with a low pressure carbureted fuel system. It’s a complete self-contained compact system that can be easily installed under the hood of any vehicle.
This latest generation includes many new features and has been reduced in size to a more compact design that is easier to tuck away in any engine bay. One of the key new features is these kits are now adjustable from 35-90 psi and also now include a vacuum reference port. Two kits are available and can support up to 600 hp (#36031) and 750 hp (#36033). The overall height has been reduced by 4-inches and the depth by 1.25-inches, without sacrificing performance.
The unique design of these systems allow them to deliver a constant fuel pressure, which is necessary to operate an EFI system. They’re ideal for use with aftermarket EFI systems and late-model engine swaps in vehicles with an existing factory fuel tank and low-pressure fuel system, as found in carbureted vehicles. They eliminate the need for fuel tank modifications or additional return fuel lines that are normally required when upgrading a low-pressure fuel system. These systems eliminate fuel starvation issues that can be encountered with low fuel level in non-baffled fuel tanks.
Universal EFI Sump Fuel Kit Details:
- Provides the necessary high fuel pressure required for EFI applications in vehicles equipped with low pressure carbureted fuel system
- Adjustable from 35-90 psi and includes a vacuum reference port
- Includes fuel sump with pump and regulator, wiring harness, 8-ft Russell Twist-Lok hose, hose fittings, fuel filter and hardware
- Available in two options; 67 gph (#36031) for up to 600 hp engines and 105 gph (#36033) for up to 750 hp engines
- Fuel Sump assembly only (#36032 and #36034) available for builders and consumers that want to utilize their own hose and fittings
- Assembled and tested in the USA for absolute quality and performance