The Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger System for 2017 Gen V GM Trucks and SUVs utilizes the same Eaton Gen VI TVS Supercharger rotors but housed inside a redesigned supercharger manifold. The supercharger retains the inverted design which expels air upward. Air pressure then builds in the plenum, before being drawn down through the twin intercooler cores.
This system features a cast water crossover; similar to the one of the C7 Corvette. This design will simplify the intercooler hose routing. The water crossover is secured to the manifold, allowing the cooled 50/50 coolant mixture from the LTR (Low Temp Radiator) to cool down the twin intercoolers housed inside the manifold.
Systems are available for the 5.3L engine (#1519) and 6.2L engine (#15192). System #1519 produced 445 HP and 421 torque, system #15192 made 528 HP and 496 torque at the rear wheels.
- Features Include:
- No cutting or modification to stock body or hood (fits under stock hood & cowl)
- 2300 cc/rev Twin Vortices (TVS) Gen VI Rotor Group
- Low boost pressure for minimum stress on a stock engine
- Front drive, front inlet configuration for short intake path without use of a jack-shaft
- High capacity Air to Water Twin Intercooler system and dual core low temp radiator
- Integrated bypass valve for little to no decrease in fuel economy
- Self-contained oil system with 100,000 mile service interval (no drilling, no plumbing)
- Powder coated finish