Hot Shot’s Secret, a brand of high performance fuel and oil additives for gas and diesel vehicles, announced sponsorship of the first ever Outlaw Diesel Revenge presented by Firepunk Diesel. The event, scheduled for Friday, May 31 and Saturday, June 1, is part of the Outlaw Diesel Super Series (ODSS) held at Kil-Kare Raceway in Xenia, Ohio. The Saturday night finale fueled by Hot Shot’s Secret concludes the weekend event.
Unlike other race series, the ODSS is comprised of numerous entities who take ownership of each leg of the series, and Firepunk Diesel – the team that is home of the two-time DPC champ, three-time UCC champ and current world record holder is now bringing the first ever ODSS event to Ohio.
“Having tested and dyno’d results using Hot Shot’s Secret products over the past few years, and with race winning results for our entire team, not to mention being a local Ohio company that we have formed a great working relationship with, it was a no brainer to bring them on as our major sponsor.” Said Lavon Miller, owner of Firepunk Diesel. “Using their products, we have won many class championships and continue to set new records. We are delighted that they have chosen to sponsor the Saturday Night Finale of the Outlaw Diesel Revenge.”
The event schedule consists of a typical ODSS rundown but with some twists and turns that are sure to be crowd favorites and fun for the whole family. Typical for ODSS events, there will be normal class testing and qualifying runs including ET, 7.70, 6.70, 5.90, Pro Street, Pro Mod, and Pro Dragster on Friday, as well as a “Friday Night Street Fight” featuring a big tire and small tire competition. Then during the day on Saturday, all classes will compete as usual for the ODSS, right down to the semi-finals, at which point the drag racing will be shut down and crowd engagement and involvement will be magnified like the series has never seen before with the special “Saturday Night Finale Fueled by Hot Shot’s Secret!”
Order of finale events as follows:
• 6:30pm – Opening Ceremony – Honor Guard Presentation of Colors – Wright Patterson Air Force Base
• 6:40pm – A parade lap of winners from the Show-N-Shine and Dyno competitions
• 6:45pm – The semi-final round of eliminations for all ODSS classes takes to the track
• 7:45pm – A fun Central Ohio Power Wheels Drag Racing competition – allows kids to participate
• 7:55pm – An epic grudge race between Big Boost Bill Lutz & Disco Dean / Stinky Pinky
• 8:00pm – A pair of Jet Dragsters hit the track, along with Blastro – a jet powered Astro mini van
• 8:30pm – The Finals for all ODSS classes under the lights to crown the champions of the event
• 9:30pm – Closing Ceremony – Final Grudge race between Big Boost Bill Lutz & Disco Dean / Stinky Pinky, plus final track passes from the Jet Dragsters and Blastro, the jet powered van.
“Our involvement with Lavon Miller and the entire team at Firepunk Diesel has been an amazing testing ground for our products allowing us to develop game changing formulas for our customer base,” says Kyle Fischer, Director of Sales for Hot Shot’s Secret. “With both our company and Firepunk Diesel located in Ohio, we were both excited to welcome the ODSS to our state for the first time. We are proud to be the sponsor of the most over-the-top ODSS event finale ever produced, as Firepunk has put together an action-packed evening that our supporters are going to love. And for our customers and fans that are unable to attend the event, you can tune in to Motor Mania TV on YouTube and catch all of the action via live stream.”
For more information: HotShotSecret.com.