New SCE Vulcan Cut-Ring head gaskets are designed for use in engines with high static compression forced-induction or nitrous oxide where typical composite or MLS head gaskets may be prone to leak combustion pressure and-or coolant.
The New Vulcan Cut-Ring head gaskets are a hybrid-design which combines sealing properties of two different head gasket material types; Composite – a pliable, perforated metal-core composite gasket body for effective sealing of coolant and oil, without additional sealants. Stainless Steel – solid stainless cut-rings ‘bite’ into the cylinder head under clamp load to form a positive barrier against combustion pressure leaks, without additional machining.
- Engine Sealing capability exceeds:
- 16:1 Static Compression Ratio
- 35 lbs. forced induction
- 250 Shot of Nitrous Oxide
- Unique stainless-steel cut-rings exceed combustion sealing capabilities of conventional fire rings for optimal engine horsepower and torque.
- No O-ring required.
- No cylinder head or engine block machining required.
- Special polymer coating is applied to head gasket body, critical areas incorporate silicone beading to improve sealing around water and oil passages.
- No additional sealants required.
For more info: SCEgaskets.com