Protect your right to race! Tell Congress to pass the RPM Act now and stop the EPA from destroying motorsports in 2020. Your member of Congress needs to hear from you before the end of the year!
Street vehicles—cars, trucks, and motorcycles—can’t be converted into racecars according to the EPA.The EPA has announced that enforcement against high performance parts—including superchargers, tuners, and exhaust systems—is a top priority for 2020.The RPM Act was just reintroduced. Even if you are one of the hundreds of thousands of enthusiasts who contacted Congress in the past, we need your support now!Tell the bureaucrats in Washington that racecars are off limits!
SIGN THE LETTER It only takes a minute. Every letter counts!
Now that the RPM Act has been introduced in both the U.S. House of Representatives and Senate during the 2019-2020 session of Congress, it’s up to the industry and the racing community to ensure our elected officials in Washington, DC make passing the bill a top priority! We need your business to rally its customers, employees, followers and friends to take action and tell Congress to save our racecars. After you send your letter at www.sema.org/rpm, here are two easy ways your business can help continue the RPM Act’s progress. (The following materials and additional assets can also be found at www.sema.org/rpmtools):
1. Promote the RPM Act on your website and at your business.
- Consider adding custom RPM Act graphics and GIFs to your website’s homepage and promotional materials. You can also print these materials to display in your store or garage. Find the images here.
- If adding the image to your website, be sure to link each image to www.votervoice.net/SEMA/campaigns/45394/respond. That way, visitors to your site will be sent to the letter-writing campaign directly. The form is short and only takes less than 30 seconds to fill out.
2. Spread the word on social media.
- Your company can easily share the following Facebook, Instagram and Twitter posts on your own social-media platforms. Encourage your followers to write Congress and share these posts with their friends and contacts. Find the images here.
Facebook (Copy and paste the text): Act now to defend the future of racing! Tell Congress to support the RPM Act (Recognizing the Protection of Motorsports Act)—a bill to protect our industry and hobby. Send a new letter today, even if you have done so in the past: www.sema.org/rpm.