The new Super Street Ford aluminum, pedestal-mount, Ford roller rockers, have been completely re-engineered to unleash the horsepower of a Ford 302HO and 351W Engine (1977-1994). Not only will they lengthen valvetrain component life and reduce wear and tear on valve stem tips, but also have an open spring rating of 650 lbs.
For consistency and ratio accuracy, each 6061-T6 aluminum extrusion is precision machined. Then they are finished with a deep blue anodization, engraved with the ratio number and application, showcasing the painstaking attention to detail enthusiasts have come to expect from Proform products.
Designed for use in street, strip, and circle track applications, the roller rockers have an internal oiling system, and allow for larger springs and retainers with full-cage friction reducing needle bearings. Each 16-piece set includes pedestals and mounting bolts.
Made for use with engines with hydraulic and roller cams.
• Pedestal-Mount w/ 650 lbs. Open Spring Pressure
• For Street, Strip & Circle Track Applications
• Ratio Assortments to fit most Cam Profiles
• 6061-T6 Aluminum Body & Internal Oiling System
• Full-cage Friction Reducing Roller Needle Bearing Trunnions
• 16-piece Sets Include Bolts & Pedestals
• Fits Ford 1977-1994 302HO and 351W Engines with Hydraulic & Roller Cams
• P/N 66879 – 1.6 Ratio, 5/16” Pedestal Mount w/ Bolt
• P/N 66878 – 1.7 Ratio 5/16” Pedestal Mount w/ Bolt
• P/N 66876 – Combination 1.6 Ratio (8 pcs), 1.7 Ratio (8 pcs); 5/16˝ Pedestal Mount w/ Bolt