Solid Lifter manufacture, BLE Products, unveiled its much-anticipated solid lash conversion application for the 5.2L DOHC V10 engine found in the Lamborghini Huracan and Audi R8 supercars. These lifters provide increased valvetrain control and more power.
The Lamborghini / Audi application, utilizes BLE Products all-new M2S2 lifter, an enhanced version of their proven original mill-to-spec option. The new three-piece design incorporates a precision shim system, offering engine builders additional options to adjust lash. This helps minimize or eliminate the need to “mill-to-spec,” providing for a more straightforward installation. The M2S2 lash adjuster also adds a hyper-polish finish, coupled with a controlled oil bleed, to reduce friction at the rocker pivot.
“We’ve been anticipating this release, to provide a solid valvetrain option for our friends in the high-end, exotic performance market. I imagine the twin-turbo Huracan / Gallardo crowd will be happy with these,” says BLE Products President, Len Monserrat.
· New three-piece design
· Made from premium 8620 alloy steel
· Manufactured to exact OEM dimensions and work with the factory rocker arms
· Increased HP & valvetrain control at high RPM
· Precision shim system to adjust for desired lash
· Hardened and treated for maximum durability
· Hyper-Polish finish & controlled lubrication to reduce friction at rocker pivot
· Eliminates valve float and hydraulic lash adjuster failures
The BLE Products M2S2 Lifters are designed to replace the “mini” hydraulic Stationary Lash Adjusters (SLA) found in many of today’s late-model DOHC engines. BLE solid lifters remedy several concerns with hydraulic valvetrains, including valve float and hydraulic lifter failure, both of which are further promoted with more aggressive camshaft lift, duration, and profile.