D-A Reliant X-92 is the lubricant solution for today’s multi-fueled fleet(s) containing diesel, gasoline and processed natural gas- (CNG/LPG/LNG) fueled engines. It is designed for severe on- and off-highway applications and offers premier oxidative and thermal stability and durability; outstanding TBN retention; superior wear protection; and greatly exceeds industry standards for deposit control.
Reliant X-92 allows ‘all-season’ performance and hardware protection.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
D-A Reliant X-92 is approved for the latest Cummins Engineering Standard (CES 20092), providing significantly improved oxidation, thermal stability and durability. CES 20092 is backwards compatible to Cummins CES 20085 natural gas engine oil specification. Additionally, those currently using CES 20074 natural gas engine oil specification in legacy lean burn engines can convert to CES 20092.
Reliant X-92 features and benefits include:
- Thermally stable, high VI base oils in combination with state-of-the-art additive technology.
- Exceptional resistance to oxidation, nitration and viscosity increase for longer oil life.
- Ideally suited for compressed natural gas (CNG), liquified natural gas (LNG) and liquified petroleum gas (LPG) fueled engines for urban/municipality service, including public transportation (buses, taxi cabs), garbage/waste haulers, heavy duty service and light-duty applications.
- Lower oil volatility and viscosity loss at elevated temperatures for reduced oil consumption rates, cleaner combustion chambers, longer spark plug life and longer cylinder head servicing intervals.
- Eliminates the need to carry multiple lubricants for those with mixed fleets (including passenger car, diesel and processed natural gas-fueled vehicles).
API ApprovalsAPI CK-4 / SN (Backwards Compatible)OEM ApprovalsCummins CES 20092Volvo VDS-4.5Mack EOS-4.5Renault VI RLD-4