MAHLE was recognized as a top-performing global supplier at the 22nd annual Ford World Excellence Awards recently. MAHLE was announced as Supplier Diversity & Inclusion Development and Sustainability winner during Ford Motor Company’s virtual event on Oct. 30, 2020.
MAHLE, honored to be chosen as the 2019 Corporation of the Year in the Supplier Diversity & Inclusion Development and Sustainability category, plans to continue to make efforts to improve the diversity of its global workforce at all levels of the corporation. MAHLE believes that a diverse workforce with long-term sustainability is critical to generating innovative ideas and attracting top talent.
“MAHLE is dedicated to our strong relationship with Ford, as the industry accelerates the transition to electrified products. We are well prepared and ready to support Ford’s efforts, with value enhancing solutions,” stated Dr. Jörg Stratmann, chairman of the management board and CEO.
“Ford’s annual World Excellence Awards recognize our top-performing suppliers for their contributions to our success,” said Hau Thai-Tang, chief product platform and operations officer. “Congratulations to MAHLE for being a recipient of this coveted award. Thank you for all that you do in support of Ford Motor Company.”
Honorees were recognized for achieving the highest levels of global excellence in categories, including:
- Primary brand pillar awards in winning portfolio, propulsion choices, autonomous technology and connected services categories
- Fitness awards for suppliers that most exemplify the framework’s principles, with an emphasis on quality, value and innovation
- Special recognition for suppliers that deliver results exceeding expectations
- Diverse supplier of the year and supplier diversity development corporation of the year for suppliers that excel in integrating diversity into their organization and business process
- Sustainability supplier of the year for a supplier that improves the business environment
- Gold and silver for supplier manufacturing sites demonstrating superior quality, delivery and cost performance throughout the year