MOTORTREND’s legendary 27th annual HOT ROD Power Tour Presented by HP Tuners and Driven by Continental Tire returns to five cities in the Midwest beginning Monday, August 23 through Friday, August 27. The event brings together more than 5,000 vehicles as classic cars, hot rods, and trucks travel city-to-city for the five-day event.
Performance car enthusiasts, will follow the tour alongside HOT ROD editors and photographers. Participants can join for one day, two days, or be a HOT ROD Power Tour long hauler and join for all five days.
HOT ROD POWER TOUR 2021 SCHEDULE:
- KICKOFF/Day 1: Monday, August 23 – Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk, Ohio
- Day 2: Tuesday, August 24 – Montgomery County Fairgrounds in Dayton, Ohio
- Day 3: Wednesday, August 25 – Lucas Oil Raceway in Indianapolis, IN.
- Day 4: Thursday, August 26 – World Wide Technology Raceway in St. Louis
- Day 5: Friday, August 27 – State Farm Center in Champaign, IL.
To register or to secure free spectator admission: https://mtg.ticketspice.com/hrpt2021.
For more info: motortrend.com/events/hot-rod-power-tour.