Holley Engine Control Unit (ECU) Upgrades are now available for the RS Q8 (4M) 4.0 TFSI engine with the Bosch MG1 ECU.
The APR ECU upgrades dramatically increase horsepower and torque, making for an exceptionally quicker and more exciting vehicle. This is made possible through APR’s optimization of the factory engine management system to take full advantage of the engine’s capabilities, without needing any end user adjustment.
The ECU Upgrades are available with various features and supported octane levels and each stage is compatible with most typical bolt-on modifications. The software is installed to the vehicle’s factory ECU through the OBD-II port once the ECU is unlocked, resulting in a clean and headache-free install.
- Delivers up to 685-767 HP with 731-804 FT-LBS depending on octane
- Max gains of +112-210 AWHP and +145-225 AWFT-LBS depending on octane
- Supports 91 AKI, 93 AKI, 100 AKI, and 104 AKI fuel grades
- Optional factory term limit matching limited powertrain warranty with APR Plus
- Quicker acceleration
- Speed limiter removed
- Standing RPM soft limiter increased
- Left-foot braking / brake boosting added
- Properly rescaled performance gauges
- Optimized thermal management and protection
- Optimized launch control strategy for faster response
- Optimized driveline protection during launch
- No hardware required (Software only)
- Supports standard bolt on modifications
- Eliminated the need for a TCU upgrade to achieve full torque
- Free lifetime updates
- Direct OBDII port flash (No ECU removal)
- 30 day money back guarantee
For more info: https://www.holley.com/