When switching your ride to EFI, Holley OE Style 350 LPH EFI Fuel Pump Modules offer an easy way to upgrade your fuel system.
They are a direct replacement that fits your factory fuel tank so you don’t have to guess when it comes to something as important to your project as the fuel system. Because it was designed as a direct replacement for your factory pick-up and sending unit, there is no need to purchase a custom EFI fuel tank.
You can even retain your factory fuel line. Simply connect the outlet of the pump module to the hard line on your vehicle with EFI-rated fuel hose and hose clamps available in the Earl’s Vapor Guard Line. Regulator and HydraMat filter are also available for purchase.
New vehicle applications include:
- 12-328 – 1985-1992 Chevrolet Camaro and Pontiac Firebird
- 12-329 – 1978-1988 GM G-Body
- 12-330 – 1985-1991 S-10/S-15 and Sonoma (short bed)
- 12-331 – 1992-1995 S-10 and Sonoma (short bed)
- 12-332 – 1973-1991 K5 Blazer/Jimmy (25 gallon tank)
- 12-333 – 1973-1991 K5 Blazer/Jimmy (31 gallon tank)
- 12-334 – 1989-1997 Ford Ranger (standard cab)