The FST RF51 spin-on Fuel Filter utilizes FST’s exclusive FloMax™ low restriction, high efficiency filter media that filters down to 4 microns, and strips 99% free water.
FloMax™ filters are replacement filters for FST fuel systems. These spin-on & cartridge filters are only compatible with a specific FST Performance filter head/manifold/base. Use with any other filter head/manifold/base could cause filter damage, fuel leakage, filter bursting, or improper fuel flow
• 100% Made in America
• Size: O.D.: 11/16” (93.7mm) Height: 3-7/8” (98.4mm) • Thread: 11/16-16
• Gasket/Seal: (attached) O.D. 2.834(72mm) I.D.: 2.462 (63mm) Thick 0.500 (5mm)
• Flow: 200 gallons per hour
• Filtering Efficiency: 4 Microns: FloMax™ exclusive cellulose (gasoline-methanol-ethanol compatible). Most competitors are in the 10-24 Micron range.
• Water Separation: FST’s exclusive, enhanced cellulose FloMax™ filter media strips/ separates water to a “quiet” zone for water and heavy contaminates to settle. Strips 99% of free water. Not water blocking and does not swell up, which can block the fuel flow.
• Burst: 250 psi