Hot Shot’s Secret has announced its 2022 Hot Shot’s Secret Facebook Live schedule. The half hour Friday show will be featured once a month on the second Friday at 3 p.m. EST. The show will typically cover the latest Hot Shot’s Secret company and product news including new product formulations, testing and introductions, scientific breakthroughs and frequently asked questions.
Lubrication Specialties Inc. Director of Branding and Promotions Kyle Fischer and Lubrication Specialties Inc. Marketing and Product Manager Eric Trimble are the regular hosts of the show that will be supported by the company’s Vice President of Research and Development Kevin Adams and Technical Director Aaron Darnell. Throughout the year, Hot Shot’s Secret will bring in special guests including industry experts and Hot Shot’s Secret sponsored drivers.
Fischer says, “Our Facebook Live show is very interactive. We are responding to comments in real time and answering questions about how to use our products, warranty, tips and anything and everything about improving performance. Many people have asked for a regular schedule and a heads-up on what is going to be discussed. To keep it exciting, we also will include industry leaders, racers and engine builders for added expertise.”
The show schedule has been developed for 2022 and will include multiple topics per show. The product focus for each show in 2022 is listed below.
- Jan. 21 — Diesel Winter Anti-Gel
- Feb. 10 — New Product Release
- March 18 — Stiction Eliminator
- April 8 — RV Products and Tips
- May 13 — Kick-off to racing season featuring Adrenaline Oil
- June 10 — Gasoline Fuel Systems
- July 8 — Everyday Diesel Treatment (EDT)
- Aug. 12 — Cleaning Diesel Injectors
- Sept. 9 — FR3 Friction Reducer
- Oct. 7 — Preparing for Winter
- Nov. 11 — Nano Precision Gun Oil
- Dec. 9 — Frantz Oil Filter System & TBN (Total Base Number)
To view past Facebook Live episodes, subscribe to Hot Shot’s Secret’s YouTube channel.