Universal Technical Institute (UTI)—the technical training college with locations throughout the US—has announced 15 new programs across its campus footprint. The new programs, including aviation, HVACR, robotics, industrial maintenance, and wind energy technician training, will be added to UTI and NASCAR Technical Institute (NTI) branded campuses.
The announcement follows UTI’s acquisition of MIAT College of Technology in May 2021. UTI also announced efforts to add auto and diesel essential programs to the MIAT Canton, Michigan campus.
Pending approvals, the following programs are projected to launch by the end of 2024:
- UTI-Austin: HVACR
- UTI-Avondale: Aviation
- UTI-Exton: Robotics and Automation
- UTI-Lisle: Wind Power, Industrial Maintenance
- UTI-Long Beach: Aviation
- UTI-Miramar: Aviation
- UTI-Rancho Cucamonga: Wind Power, Industrial Maintenance, and Robotics and Automation
- UTI-Sacramento: Wind Power, Industrial Maintenance, and Robotics and Automation
- NTI-Mooresville: Robotics and Automation
- MIAT-Canton: Auto and Diesel Essentials
For more information, visit uti.edu.