Officials with the World of Outlaws CASE Construction Equipment Late Model Series (WoOLMS) have announced plans for 2023, which includes more than $3 million in purse money through a 53-race schedule across 30 different tracks, including six events with a weekend purse worth more than $200,000.
In addition, 11 new tracks have been added to the tour:
- 411 Speedway in Seymour, Tennessee (April 20)
- Talladega Short Track in Eastaboga, Alabama (April 21–22)
- Stateline Speedway in Busti, New York (May 23)
- Paducah International Raceway in Paducah, Kentucky (June 3)
- Off Road Speedway in Norfolk, Nebraska (June 25)
- Mason City Motor Speedway in Mason City, Iowa (June 27)
- Red River Valley Speedway in Fargo, North Dakota (June 28)
- Ponderosa Speedway in Junction City, Kentucky (July 14)
- Brownstown Speedway in Brownstown, Indiana (July 15)
- 34 Raceway in Burlington, Iowa (October 6)
- I-75 Raceway in Niota, Tennessee (October 13)
Officials have also announced two regional swings, including a mid-May swing featuring seven consecutive races through Pennsylvania, New York, and Ohio. A seven-race swing through five states is also on tap in June and July, highlighted by a $30,000-to-win race at 81 Speedway in Wichita, Kansas.