Mopar’s popular Gen III Hemi engines are ideal for swapping into many trucks since they are durable, reliable, and make great power. The factory oil pans on these engines usually don’t fit and hang too low for your swap. These new cast aluminum oil pans (Patent Pending) fit 1972-1993 Dodge D100/D150/W100/W150, 1987-2004 Dodge Dakota, 1974-1993 Ramcharger, and 1974-1981 Trailduster.
The cast aluminum construction & integrated windage tray on the oil pans combined with o-ring sealing provide an attractive leak-free solution for your engine swap. Complete oil pan kit that includes all the parts needed for installation (i.e., oil pan, pickup assembly, o-ring seal, windage tray, baffling & mounting bolts).
*Most engines come from the factory with a stud in the block that is reused to mount the oil pickup. If you don’t have this stud it can be purchased from Mopar – part number 06513100AA.
- Most factory cast aluminum oil pans on Gen-III Hemi engines don’t fit or hang too low for engine swaps
- Complete oil pan kit with includes the oil pan, pickup assembly, O-ring seal, windage tray, baffling & mounting bolts – no extras that must be purchased separately
- Cast aluminum rear-sump engine swap oil pan
- Unique O-ring seal to block with captured windage tray (patent pending)
- Carbon Black ceramic finish
- Integrated windage tray & baffle to control oil (fits up to 4.06-inch stroke)
- Part # 302-63BK fits 2015 & Up Gen III Hemi 6.2L Hellcat engines
- Fits 1972-1993 Dodge D100/D150/W100/W150 trucks, 1987-2004 Dodge Dakota, and 1973-1987 GM C10 Trucks
- Works with most factory & aftermarket dipsticks
- Patent Pending
- Integrated lower support bolts engine block to transmission or bellhousing for additional driveline strength and support while keeping dirt and debris out of driveline components
- Covers the lower portion of the bell-housing – to keep dirt out of the bell-housing or transmission