Unlock consistent power, strength and durability with K1’s new connecting rods for the Honda J-Series. The J-Series is a line of transverse mounted 60-degree V6 engines commonly found in the Honda Odyssey, Accord and Acura CL, providing substantial torque.
Developed with the enthusiast in mind, whether it’s blown, turbocharged, nitrous injected or all-motor, you can rely on K1’s connecting rods to deliver reliable, consistent power.
• Manufactured from forged premium 4340 steel
• Shot-peened surface finish
• Incredibly precise bore tolerance held to +/-.0001
• Dual-ribbing design helps maximize strength and allows the rod big end to maintain roundness as engine RPMs increase
• Fitted with ARP 2000 rod bolts rated at 200,000 psi tensile strength
For more info: https://k1technologies.com/