Harrop has released the innovative TVS2650 Supercharger Upgrade Kit for the factory TVS1740 Supercharged LT4 6.2L V8 found in the ZL1 Camaro, C7 Z06 Corvette, and CTS-V Cadillac.
The Supercharger upgrade utilizes the largest, most-efficient rotating group ever produced by Eaton, the TVS2650 and enhances the intercooler system with 2.5 times larger twin, dual-pass intercooler cores integrated in the manifold assembly.
Featuring Eaton R2650 rotating group with 170-degree lobe helix angle for unrivaled thermal efficiency, the supercharger offers:
- 1,200+ HP capability
- Reduced inlet air temperatures and recovery compared to the factory system
- Direct replacement for the factory TVS1740 Supercharger assembly
- Front Drive/Front Inlet design for shorter less restrictive intake path to improve boost response
- Utilizes the factory water-to-air intercooler system with the addition of 2.5x larger intercooler cores, a billet reservoir and high flow 22mm molded hoses creating a much more efficient intercooler system
- Supercharger manifold incorporates independent input drive assembly and throttle body housings allowing flexible throttle body applications
- Retains the throttle body position close to OEM enabling standard intake tube to be utilised and the fitment of most aftermarket air intake systems
- OEM fuel line is re-routed and retained
- Thermal insulators and various 8PK Supercharger drive pulleys available at time of purchase
- Designed & Manufactured by Harrop to OE levels of appearance and operation
- Retains all factory ancillaries including A/C, Viscous engine fan and Power Steering
The front drive / front inlet design allows for a shorter less restrictive intake path allowing for improved airflow and superior performance. Like all Harrop products, the TVS2650 LT4 Supercharger is expertly assembled by qualified Supercharger technicians to ISO9001 quality standards, before being individually tested in-house on a dynamometer to ensure reliability and durability.