1.Oakley Motorsports is looking to add another employee in its shop. Previous engine shop experience is a must. You must be highly motivated and willing to work six days a week in winter time. Positive attitude and ability to be a team player is also a must. If you feel you can fit in, please reach out to shop owner Phillip Oakley.
2. BES Racing Engines is seeking an Engine Builder and a Cylinder Head Technician to join its team.
Qualified engine builders must have knowledge of machining operations and practices used in building high-horsepower racing engines. Must have own tools and self motivation to get tasks done in a timely manner. Ability to work well with others and follow directions is a must. Salary based on experience. Benefits available.
Qualified cylinder head technicians must have knowledge of machining operations and practices used in building/machining the heads that power BES’s high horsepower racing engines. Must be knowledgeable in porting heads/intake, valve jobbing heads, resurfacing etc. Must have own tools and be self motivated to get tasks done in a timely manner. Ability to work well with others and follow directions is a must.
Interested applicants should send BES an email for more information or give the shop a call. Must have a resume.
BES Racing Engines
Located in Guilford, IN
3. Due to rapid growth of Noonan Race Engineering‘s in-house products, Noonan is currently seeking an experienced, knowledgeable and versatile CNC lathe machinist to join its growing team, located at its modern facility in Spartanburg, SC.
Candidates of interest will have:
• Min 5 years experience in CNC lathe and/or mill operation/programming. (trade qualified)
• Proficient in Mazatrol Programming
• High standards of accuracy, attention to detail.
• Punctual, tidy presentation, good work ethic, reliable.
• Ability to take direction, work unsupervised and instruct others.
• Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
Noonan is looking for self-motivated and driven candidates who pride themselves on high-quality workmanship and the ability to take ownership of their tasks through to completion. You will work closely with a team of engineering professionals manufacturing a wide range of motorsport products for both the domestic and international markets across all industry sectors.