Officials with SCORE International have announced the 2024 SCORE World Desert Championship schedule. This is the earliest the season schedule has been announced in the series’ 51-year history.
Mexico’s Baja California peninsula will again host the official four-race schedule. The newest event on the schedule is the SCORE Baja 400, presented by VP Racing Fuels, which will be held September 11-15.
- King Shocks 37th SCORE San Felipe 250, presented by Baja Vida
- March 20-24, San Felipe, Baja California, Mexico
- BFGoodrich Tires 56th SCORE Baja 500
- May 29-June 2, TBA, Baja California, Mexico
- 5th SCORE Baja 400, presented by VP Racing Fuels
- September 11-15, TBA, Baja California, Mexico
- BFGoodrich Tires 57th SCORE Baja 1000
- November 12-17, TBA, Baja California, Mexico
The 2023 SCORE World Desert Championship will continue on September 13-18 for the SCORE Baja 400, followed by the season closer on November 13-18 for the BFGoodrich Tires 56th SCORE Baja 1000.
For complete details, visit the SCORE International website.