Moran Racing Engines, located in Taylor, MI, is a manufacturer of high-performance engines and parts for the automotive racing industry, and is currently seeking to hire a high-performance automotive engine builder.
Schedule is Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm, but must have the ability to be flexible when needed.
- Requires strong attention to detail, strong understanding of measurements and ensuring specifications are precise, understanding engine set-up and applying it appropriately
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well with others in a team environment must be a strong team player.
- Experience with aftermarket performance upgrade work for GM, Ford, and Chrysler
- Ability and qualifications to completely disassemble & rebuild/repair a high performance engine
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting abilities.
- Must be able to lift/carry 40-70 lbs
- Ability to pass physical/medical exam and drug screen required.
- Must be self-motivated
- Engine honing & machining
- Experience with E.F.I. tuning, basic fabrication and machining skills, and experience with Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, etc.) are a plus
Responsibilities and Duties
- Strict attendance policy adherence is required
- Maintain clean shop and machines
- Work in collaboration with others
- Be pro-active in approach to creating better, more efficient work environment
- Must be able to track hours worked and complete time sheets on a daily basis
- Have a positive attitude and offer solutions to problems
- Be eager to learn new things and willingness to learn how to build OUR way
- Strive for only the best quality workmanship and nothing less
Pay $15-$28 based on skill level and experience (hourly)
Contact: Call us at 734‐947‐1234 & email resume to [email protected]