The Motorsports Hall of Fame of America (MSHFA) has announced its 2023 induction class, which will be honored during the 35th Motorsports Hall of Fame of America Induction Celebration presented by Toyota Racing, in Daytona Beach, Florida, March 6–7, 2023.
The Class of 2023 includes:
- “Father of the Corvette and Corvette racing,” the late Zora Arkus-Duntov (Sports Cars)
- longtime USAC official and safety pioneer, the late Henry Banks (Historic)
- America’s successful enduro racer, Dick Burleson (Motorcycles)
- Air racer, the late Art Chester (Aviation)
- one of NASCAR’s most innovative crew chiefs, Ray Evernham (Stock Cars)
- early NASCAR fan favorite, the late Fonty Flock (Historic)
- one of the NHRA’s 50 Greatest All-Time Drivers, Darrell Gwynn (Drag Racing)
- land speed record-setter, the late Ab Jenkins (Speed Records)
- two men who revolutionized race track emergency services, Drs. Stephen Olvey and Terry Trammell (Open Wheel)
MSHFA President George Levy announced the new induction class with 2015 MSHFA inductee and road racer Tommy Kendall during Stand 21 Racing Goes Safer seminar at the Acura Grand Prix of Long Beach.
For more information, visit mshf.com.