Dart’s SHP (Special High Performance) 20-degree 205cc small block Ford cylinder heads provide an affordable option to those looking for the weight savings of an aluminum head for a street performance engine.
Designed to work with most off-the-shelf components, these heads offer an excellent street, strip, oval track, truck, or marine performance upgrade. Maximum torque and throttle response is from idle to 6,000 rpm, and are best for 302-427 cubic inch engines.
The SHP head’s precision cast ports are designed to deliver excellent ﬂow and power without the need for CNC porting. Optimized chambers increase combustion efficiency, and multi-angle intake seats and radiused exhaust seats dramatically increase performance. Manganese bronze valve guides increase the life of the head as well.
• Manganese Bronze valve guides
• Uses 3/8” screw-in rocker studs w/ 7/16” upgrade available.
• Hardened & radiused exhaust seats
• Assemblies include stainless steel valves, premium springs, locks, retainers, guide plates and seals
• Heads are sold individually
• Head part kit
For more info: https://dartheads.com/