Edelbrock has been known for its Cross-Ram intake manifolds since the 1950s. Now, Edelbrock has taken that same idea and applied it to modern Gen IV engines with LS3, L92 and L76 rectangular port cylinder heads.
The Edelbrock Cross-Ram LS3 intake manifold is ideal for anybody ready to combine dynamic looks with outstanding performance between 1500-7000 rpm. The unique dual-plenum design features 13″ long runners with flanges that will accept 90mm GM LS3 throttle bodies. This manifold design is also ideal for twin turbo applications under the hood. When matched with high flowing air filters and inlet tubes, the dual-plenum system gives neck-snapping performance with plenty of options for engine builders and tuners.
Matching the performance are the great looks with powder coated red or black plenums contrasted with a light silver base. The machined highlights and bright zinc fasteners are added details to this unique assembly. Fuel rail kit (#3654, available separately) is conveniently located under the manifold base eliminating obtrusive plumbing and resulting with a cleaner appearance.
Dyno testing resulted with gains of 28 horsepower and 25 ft-lbs. of torque over a popular plastic aftermarket intake manifold when used with Edelbrock hydraulic roller camshaft (#2219, available separately), stock GM LS3 cylinder heads and 60 lb. fuel injectors, on a high compression 416 c.i.d. LS3 block using VP Racing Fuels C12 race gas.
- Designed for Gen IV engines with LS3, L92 and L76 rectangular port cylinder heads
- Features 13″ long runners with flanges that will accept 90mm GM LS3 throttle bodies
- Dynamic looks with outstanding performance from 1500-7000 rpm
- Ideal for engine builders and tuners
- Available with red/silver (#7141) or black/silver (#71413) powder coated components for durability and great looks
- Fuel Rail Kit (#3654) available separately
- Designed, cast and machined in the USA for unsurpassed quality and performance